AllSafe - What is achieved so far in the first quarter of the year?
- The control of the coin completely taken over by the community with new Github repository, website, social media channels all exchanges and other third party websites.
- Core team is established, still growing with new additions.
- Blockchain is successfully updated from POS to POS+MN.
- Coin ticker is changed from ASAFE2 to SAFE.
- Exchanges, trackers and all third party sources are successfully updated.
- Partnerships established with masternode hosting, sharing and tracking services.
- The coin price is established on the 300–400 satoshi base with new exchange and tracking service listings.
- AllSafe community is grown on Discord. VIP channels for 1000 coin holders and masternode owners are established to promote holding.
- An initial masternode sale by the team is completed to raise funds, a second batch is still on sale.
- The first future step is getting listed on a larger exchange. AllSafe is currently trading on Escodex, NovaExchange, AltMarkets, Graviex, BTCPOP and Altilly. CoinExchange is being considered as the next.
- AllSafe partnered with SNode, MDCHash and Midas for masternode hosting/sharing. CryptoStake and Discord Panda Bot staking pools are still operating. New investment platforms are being considered.
- Website is under development for a new design, which is released with details still being worked on.
- New wallet version is in development for necessary security updates and minor design changes.
Reward Distribution: 40% POS / 60% Masternode
Masternode Collateral: 15,000 SAFE
Block Reward: 1.42 SAFE
Block Time: 60 seconds
Max. supply: 15,000,000 SAFE